Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will have exposure to key finance stakeholders, including the coverage team at private equity sponsor.
- Participates in developing and rolling out financial models to business strategy including designing pilots and testing new initiatives, interacting with senior management across the organization and working closely with the coverage team at Parent Company.
- Assists in developing annual plan, 5-year plan, and forecasts of the financials by working closely with the business leaders including full income, losses, and operating expenses, and key balance sheet accounts. Prepares updates to quarterly forecasts and key driver expectations for next 18 months. Develops and maintains key financial models.
- Works closely with members of the Financial Planning Group to develop, prepare, and present analysis, presentations, and reporting for internal management on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis. Analysis will include segmentation of key portfolio drivers and operating metrics, variance analysis, lease vs buy analysis, ROI, and yield/revenue analysis. Develops and prepares periodic reporting and analysis for Board and senior management.
- Participates in due diligence and financial analysis of potential merger and acquisition opportunities including development of M&A financial models
- Prepares month end financial reports, including headcount, P&L analysis, and detailed expense analysis for internal audiences.
- Ad-hoc support of broader financial planning and analysis objectives and deliverables as required.
- Manages Company risk relative to position
- B.A. or B.S. in business discipline including finance, accounting, or economics
- Strong analytical skills and data analysis and manipulation skills
- Expert in designing, building, and maintaining complex financial models and working extensively with large data sets
- Experience with managing data tools and hierarchy in reporting for Adaptive Insights
- Must have advanced Excel skills to handle heavy financial modeling of existing and new business segments
- Expert PowerPoint skills to create and update management reporting packages
- 5+ years highly relevant work experience ideally with an investment bank or financial services organization
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals, including senior management
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in NetSuite ERP and Adaptive Insights or similar software
- M.B.A. degree
- Experience working with private equity firm
Click here to apply online