Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a leader in their industry is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will lead in the preparation of the quarterly forecasts and annual budget as well as prepare variance analysis, KPI reporting, and strategic analyses.
This position will have a strong emphasis on data mining, developing financial models and develop a strong understanding of financial and operational metrics in order to serve as a value-added business partner to Executive business leaders.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly, FYF forecasts and annual budget
- Serve as a strong partner with the Sales and Operations organizations as a key information bridge and driver for GM improvement
- Customer level pricing and profitability analysis
- Develop and maintain sales incentive plans
- Conduct data mining and prepare analysis of the data for business partners
- Build forecast and financial models
- Review models and analytical tools prepared by team members for quality, accuracy, and continuously driving process efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7 years related experience
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in the use of financial, accounting, and budget software
- Excellent communication and team player
This client is currently reviewing resumes and ready to schedule interviews.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online