Our client, a leading publicly held distributing company, located in Atlanta GA is Searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
This position will support and advise various business units within the organization providing financial analyses in support of business strategies.
- Develop revenue / margin / expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Consult with the business unit and compiles and analyzes financial information based on ad-hoc business requests.
- Identify best practices to form recommendations and implement solutions to meet changing business needs.
- Performs financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Consults with the business unit and completes financial proforma analyses on new business (product/supplier) opportunities.
- Participates in periodic cross-functional management meetings providing analysis and interpretation of sales and margin performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years related experience
- Experience in financial operations, strategic planning and financial planning and analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and ability to interact with all levels within the organization
This company offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and a comprehensive benefits plan.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
SFGAClick here to apply online