Senior Financial Analyst
US global industry leader located in Atlanta, GA is searching for a Senior Analyst to join their team.
This position will be responsible for managing the accurate calculation and timely submission of all required price reporting and contract related performance measures.
- Ability to calculate, validate and report accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual pricing.
- Full understanding of calculation methodologies including understanding how changes can impact calculated results.
- Ability to research and analyze period over period changes documenting what caused the variance to occur.
- Ability to present results to senior management.
- Support calculation compliance and related process improvements, including automation opportunities.
- Understand and estimate impact of pricing and policy changes
- Perform pricing research and analysis on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years Financial Analysis experience. Pricing analysis experience a Plus!
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be detail oriented and diligent on following up on issues.
This company strives to offer a challenging working environment which still promotes a work-life balance as well as provide a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online