Our client is a global leader in their industry and continues to grow steadily. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with experience in process improvement and innovation to help the company continue to move forward in their growth.
Sr. Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in development and deployment of standardized multi-divisional Scorecard Reporting and Controllable Cost Reporting.
- Provide support to Divisional Finance as well as other operational partners – including the setup of new production costing, standard setting and BOM review/maintenance.
- Provide in depth analysis and tracking on production variances – Labor and Overhead Reporting – as well as other Operational Analysis and ad hoc reporting as required
- Forges relationships and partners/collaborates with customers – helping to maintain service level expectations of the CoE.
- Participates in the transformation process for Global Business Services – identifying issues, problem-solving as well as automation/RPA (Robotic Process Automation) opportunities
- Design, develop, test and deploy automations/RPA
- Supports the development of Global Business Services and promotes exceptional customer service, teamwork and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 5+ years in a Finance-related role focused on the servicing/partnering with Internal customers.
- Experience with financial systems (e.g. HFM, Hyperion Essbase, Masterpack) is preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced capability with Microsoft Excel including VBA programming as well as database experience
- Microsoft Power BI, LOGIC, or data visualization experience strongly preferred
- Quantitative analysis skills (Business forecasting and statistics)
- Advanced level of statistical and analytical based thinking
- Ability to consolidate complex data / information into concise communication points
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to work on time sensitive projects
without daily supervision
- Experience in manufacturing preferred