Senior Financial Analyst
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst with a Corporate FP&A background.Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the corporate monthly, quarterly, annual and long-term financial forecasting and planning processes, as well as participation in additional forecasting processes across multiple functions that impact the performance of the company
• Develop driver-based forecasting models and regularly perform analysis of price, volume, mix, inflation, manufacturing costs (material, labor and overhead), productivity and other metrics that influence the company’s growth and profitability
• Continuous improvement of financial reporting and analysis through administration of financial and non-financial data tables, ensuring data and reporting alignment between internal systems and departments
• Ad hoc financial modeling to support strategic planning process and potential acquisitionsQualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree is a Plus!
• Three or more years of related FP&A experience including revenue forecasting, financial statement modeling, cash flow forecasting, valuations, cash management and capital planning. Experience with M&A analysis A plus!
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with Hyperion or TM1 and experience with an ERP (SAP, JD Edwards) preferredQualified candidates that would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume William
to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online