Senior Financial Analyst
This leadership role of the Senior Financial Analyst will appeal to a candidate who wishes to further their career in areas of finance and accounting. If you are highly analytical and would like to work with a large organization, then this is the role for you!
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible in areas of analysis expertise, financial modeling, and budgeting and forecasting for multiple development projects. The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the Director.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Work well with a team; alongside a group of analysts to prepare cash flow reports and variance analysis
- Prepare financial models for new and existing projects & developments
- Work closely with senior management when it comes to preparing project financial reports
- Prepare month end reporting packages
- Act as a financial advisor to the operations team in regards to budgeting, financial performance reviews and accounting issues.
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation (CPA, CFA)
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Commerce
- 5+ years working in a similar role
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a dynamic team
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Excel
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!