endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a local industry leader who’s in need of a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst provides financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget. Also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- Create a detailed business analysis of both product lines and the overall profitability of the business, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis around pricing, variances, and opportunities.
- Support the budgeting, planning, and forecasting process.
- Track key performance indicators of the business.
- Support the M&A process by serving as a member of the acquisition integration core team, responsible for tracking synergies and earnouts of acquisitions.
- Conduct financial modeling of various potential business decisions and for M&A targets and opportunities that underpin sound business decisions.
- Support the integration of add-on acquisitions.
- Collaborate with financial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimize costs and improve profitability.
- The work product from this position will directly influence business decisions and direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with senior decision-makers.
- Proven analytical background. Extensive Excel and financial modeling ability.
- Intellectually curious with a strong academic background.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business or comparable field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Accounting and/or financial background preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.