Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst with progressive accounting experience in a project-accounting environment.
The candidate will be responsible for handling complex financial models to enhance decision making related issues including profitability of new opportunities, capital analysis, revenue models and profit margin analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst will work on analyzing current performance, budgeting and forecasting, and annual costs and variance analysis.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Assist with management of corporate and local process documentation making related profitability of new opportunities, capital investments, revenue models, and profit margin analysis
- Develop long-range financial plans and analyze operating financial results
- Work closely with senior management team to prepare budgets, variance analysis and cash flow reports
- Review financial operations, identify key trends, variance analysis, and areas of improved performance
- Provide ongoing hoc analysis and reports based on the needs of the organization Performs ad hoc analysis and forecasts for management team
- Identify competitors and conducts analysis in support of key business metrics and objectives
- Prepare general ledger & budgeting and forecasting system
Your strengths include
- A professional accounting designation (CFA, CPA, CGA, CMA,CA) or an MBA
- 4+ years of experience in similar position
- Strong experience with financial and accounting analysis
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!