Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is searching Senior Financial Analyst with strong technical skills and possesses exceptional aptitude for financial analysis.
The candidate would be responsible for reporting directly to the Manager of Financial Reporting, the role of the Senior Financial Analyst will be hands-on working in a busy organization, your previous experience will be critical to your success.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Maintain Financial statements and full supporting documents
- Prepare financial statement reporting packages
- Prepare notes to the financial statements on a quarterly basis
- Analyze accounting issues and standards
- Identify business risks and opportunities to ensure quarterly and annual achievement of targets
- Work closely with the senior management team to prepare budgets, variance analysis and cash flow reports
- Prepare and perform ongoing hoc analysis and reports based on the needs of the organization
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation (CPA)
- 1+ years post designation experience
- Demonstrated management experience and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Highly analytical and with a results-focused approach;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under strict deadlines.
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- The opportunity to challenge your skills and obtain the professional growth you have been looking for!
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who
come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!