Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst.
• Planning and Budget – Excel model based planning and forecasting.
o Contribute to development of P&L – topline revenue/billings and operating expense
o Balance Sheet
o Cash Flow
o Business analysis/trend analysis
• Monthly variance analysis of Actuals vs Plan/prior year on revenue/billings and/or operating expense; trend analysis on actuals.
• Develop and maintain product P&Ls; analyze results and provide management summary.
• Support business operations on special projects/ad hoc requests. Examples are: multi-year projections, profitability analysis, investment payback
• Prepare and develop materials for monthly business reviews: For example, period reviews, board decks and corporate cost reviews.
• Various ad-hoc analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• 5 or more years Accounting/Finance experience with growing responsibility demonstrated, including, business operations analysis, profit analysis, Excel-based model
• BS in Accounting or Finance
• Proficient in Excel including advanced functions
• Proficient with business intelligence report writing tools, such as BI-360, Hyperion, COGNOS
• Proficient with CRM management systems
• Experience with ERP systems like JD Edwards, SAP, etc., preferred
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to William Franks, National Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online