Senior Financial Analyst - Supervisor
Our client is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst with progressive accounting experience in a contracts environment.
The candidate will be working with a smart, creative, and inspired team to support operational excellence. The Senior Financial Analyst will bring together individuals with diverse backgrounds, expertise, and strong business experience to make a stronger department.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in the 5-day period end close process and identify any issues and take action required to correct them to ensure that our financial statements are properly stated.
- Review and approve journal entries.
- Provide required information for external disclosure.
- Assist in hiring of technicians and analysts within the corporation and determine the best allocation of work given and resources available.
- Mentoring staff and individuals working towards CPA designation
- Collaborate with the finance and operations teams to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts/budgets of treasury cash flow and balance sheets.
- Regulate compliance with company practices, policies, procedures.
- Ensure key controls for financial reporting related to the companies’ internal control program
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships while ensuring that recommendations are aligned with the goals of the organization
- Update changes to financial practices and procedures including corporate forms.
Your strengths include:
- A professional accounting designation
- 3+ years post designation experience and working in fast paced accounting environment.
- Ability to lead a team
- Demonstrates knowledge of Oracle or other large Enterprise systems would be an asset.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!