Senior Field Application Engineer – V2V/V2X Provider - Michigan
Our client is a leading provider of software and hardware in the Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure market. This company works with automotive manufacturers and municipalities to increase safety and efficiency on the road.
The Field Application Engineer will work closely with the Sales and Support team, Architects, and Engineers. The Field Application Engineer will be the first point of contact for customers with technical questions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and stay current in the emerging V2V and V2X market.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to customers
- Provide customers with complex design and systems engineering configurations
- Work with customers to establish technical requirements
- Provide world-class customer service during pre-sales, implementation, and post-sales
- Develop presentations and technical materials to support customers and the field sales team
- Create training materials and organize online and on-site training seminars
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems including operating systems internals, applications, and networking
- Experience troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with C/C++/JAVA, SQL, HTTP, and Python
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 50%
- Valid Driver’s License