As an IT assistant he/she will be handling the L1 support of IT Infrastructure at Magellan Bangalore. He/she will be working from Mon to Sat (6 days a week) and flexible in his timings as and when required, as IT is into the phase of Implementing Infrastructure & ERP systems. Provide L1 support for IT Infrastructure & SAP ERP
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages.
• Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
• Troubleshooting network related issues (Both configuration and hardware)
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
• Managing the internet connectivity of the office and the Wi-Fi facilities across all machines including server and laptops
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures & Documentations
• Good knowledge in LAN/WAN Concepts.
• Should have worked with Windows operating systems.
• Should have hands on with Virtual Machines.
• Basic understanding & skills in Firewall Management.
• Perform daily system monitoring, availability of all hardware, server resources, systems
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as guided.
• Good skills on ERP - SAP
• Basic skills in Ticketing Systems with IT Asset Management
• Experience with Email & Antivirus Management
• Hands on experience in Handling Network Printing & Scanning.
• Hands on experience with CCTV Administration
• Basic skills on EPABX
• Basic skills on Backup Management
• Diploma in Computers, BCA, B.E (CS, IT)
• 2-3 years of relatable experience
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!