Position: Senior Estimator
Location: Asheville, NC
We are working with a Commercial General Contractor based in NC that is looking to add a Senior Estimator to their team in Asheville, NC. Our client has a great reputation with over 70 years of experience in the construction industry. They take pride in their integrity, honesty and client focused business approach. This company has a business built on repeat and negotiated work. Their continued success has lead them to growth in the Western Carolina & Asheville areas. They invest in their employees and offer growth opportunities within the organization. The encourage support and a partnering approach with their employees so that their projects are carefully managed by professionals who share a spirit of ownership in their daily work and ultimate outcome.
- At least 5 years of conceptual and general commercial construction estimating experience
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- A general Commercial Construction background including multi-family, hospitality and continuing care building
- Ability to bid jobs $200k - $30 million each
- Experience estimating divisions 2-16
- Ability to read, understand and interpret building plans, construction contracts and project specifications
- A self-starter with an outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent customer interface-soft skills and superior communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, positive attitude and perform well under project constraints and deadlines
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Solid technical knowledge of building construction means, methods and systems including complete understanding of all trades and work disciplines; familiarity with resources for maintaining current knowledge
- Enjoy being around other people and working towards a common goal!
Relocation assistance is available!! Please upload your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.