A well-established, industry-leading Commercial Contracting firm is looking for a Commercial Estimator/Preconstruction Manager to join their team in Florida. In this position, you will be responsible for estimating, plan review, take-offs, client interaction, and assisting the project manager with change order estimates and cost analysis. This company offers a wide range of building solutions and operates in the Commercial & Government Sectors.
- At least ten years of estimating experience in commercial construction; Government project history is an ideal match
- Comfortable with estimating materials, labor, and cost
- Ability to communicate with various levels
- Capable of working under pressure and communicating with company individuals to satisfy the immediate needs of the customer
- Experience with analyzing plans & specifications and provide material take-offs
- Lead/Assist the preparation of thorough, accurate, and timely estimates, including the preparation of bid documents and the development of clear written proposals and correspondence
- Prepare and summarize task and subtask estimates, including rate and unit cost determination
My client is eager to invest in your future; compensation will be commensurate with experience. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join one of the Nation’s fastest-growing Contractors. Please upload your resume and project list for consideration and to begin the interview process.