Senior Estimator, Commercial Construction
My client is a commercial construction general contractor that has been in business over 45 years. They are looking to add a Sr. Preconstruction Estimator to their Florida team. This position would be responsible for preparing sections of construction estimates, preparing take-offs, and reviewing project plans and specifications for all categories of work. They are looking for a team player, with strong communication skills to join a fun and exciting professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Construction related field
- 5+ years’ experience in an estimating role
- Ability to read and understand Contract Drawings and Specifications
- Perform quantity take-offs, input take-offs, as well as manage pricing
- Updating and posting plans and specifications to SmartBid
- Experience with Schematic and Design Development estimates
- Ability to compile clarifications, and supporting schedules (alternates, allowances, etc.)
- Experience drafting subcontractor scopes or work
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe and plan viewing applications
If you’re an Estimator looking for a new opportunity to leverage your career, please submit your resume for further consideration.