Senior Environmental Advisor
Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project and is searching for a Senior Environmental Advisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategies and supporting senior environmental advisors on the TMEP. This individual will identify and advise on the management of environmental risks and key issues affecting the Project and will be responsible to propose, negotiate and implement their ideas as solutions.Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Provide environmental oversight and services for the planning of the project. You will be responsible for environmental design, environmental assessment, federal and provincial permit acquisition, and environmental commitments and compliance.
- Maintain relationships and ensure collaboration with key pipeline project disciplines responsible for engineering, project management, commitments and compliance, land, community relations, Indigenous relations, legal, and safety to identify and resolve issues
- Provide technical environmental advice to shape strategic direction for environmental design, biophysical field studies, permitting activities, site-specific mitigation and contingency plans for the Project as well as provide input into corporate initiatives.
- Provide support in the management of external environmental contractors to produce high quality deliverables and carry out work in compliance with executed contractual requirements.
- Represent Project interests and corporate initiatives through engagement with relevant regulatory authorities, Indigenous communities, stakeholders, industry associations, environmental groups, and the public.
- Implement strategies for obtaining environmental regulatory authorizations, and for providing information to address environmental issues and concerns.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support TechnologyContact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!
- A Degree in Environmental Sciences
- 8-10 years of experience of Environmental Planning for major projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, provincial and local environmental laws/regulations and practices pertaining to pipeline project development in British Columbia
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working with regulatory agencies, Indigenous communities, non-governmental organizations, landowners and the public
- Previous experience solving complex and unique regulatory, permitting and compliance issues on major pipeline projects