Excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer. Responsible for creating new products that impact lives while utilizing new technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required; Mechanical, Aerospace, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering degree.
· 5+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability and interest in innovation and creativity; proven design/development monitoring techniques.
· Demonstrated technical leadership; project management skills; strategic collaboration.
· Must possess a customer vision for a commercially viable product.
· Solid technical and analytical competence, experience in part and assembly design, GD&T, tolerance stack up, and analyzing and interpreting FEA analysis results.
· Presentation skills at the strategic level; ability to work cross functionally.
· Translate customer inputs into new products, applications and technologies.
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) developing new innovative products.
· Plastics, injection molding, IoT/Connected space and basic electrical engineering knowledge.
· Employ established business practices such as APD (Accelerated Product Development), CQP (Change Qualification Process) and FMEA’s (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) to develop new products.
· Use mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills to form advanced engineering projects.
· Administer design guidance and input on products.
· Create new opportunities for technology while assisting the growth of the company’s portfolio.