We have a great client in the bay area of California in need of this role, ideal candidate will have the following;
- Develop and implement efficient subsystem and system and test automation methodologies.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to review and provide feedback for high-speed data handling, motion control, signal processing and thermal control.
- Meticulous and timely test execution based on approved test plans using test equipment for testing electro-mechanical, electro-optic, and other integrated systems, working with contract manufacturing to resolve yield and throughput issues
- Maintain and continuously improve efficiency of existing test infrastructure, perform failure analysis of PCBAs, subassemblies, and instruments and maintain and update product functional specifications, with supporting documentation.
- Provide sustaining engineering to support on-market product, resolve field issues, and identify path to solve problems
Click here to apply online
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering degree with 8 (8) years of related experience OR Master’s degree with six (6) of related experience.
- Experience with PCBA designs (both schematics and layout) using Altium, PADS-VX, OrCAD/Allegro or equivalent commercial tools.
- Demonstrated analytical/experimental problem-solving skills to understand hardware, software, reagents and consumables issues and to be able to quickly analyze and resolve system inter-operability problems.
- Test script development experience using C#, Python, LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI.