PURPOSE: Provide engineering support so that mill goals are met or exceeded at this integrated paperboard operation in the Southeast US.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, develop, coordinate and direct engineering projects to a successful completion including meeting the monetary budget.
- Implement projects such that desired results are achieved.
- Adhere to mill safety regulations and promote safety in the performance of job functions.
- Install projects for ease of maintenance and operations. Provide necessary documentation and recommended spare parts.
- Participate and contribute to mill improvement projects.
- Ensure that adequate training is provided.
- Secure and direct the services of outside consultants when required.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years in the pulp and paper industry or related industry.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook and AutoCad.
- Prior paper mill experience.