1. Modification of existing equipment as requested by production, technical service, quality assurance, PSD, or maintenance departments.
2. Design, write specifications, purchase, install and start-up new equipment to meet the plant's Business Plan objectives.
3. Manages contractors and engineering technicians assigned to their department. Support area maintenance technicians and group leaders to maintain and meet department goals for downtime frequency, A-rank reduction, and nonoperational time.
4. Perform monthly safety audits in the areas of contractor work areas, lockout/tagout, and Near Miss Hidden dangers.
5. Manage and control spending of the yearly capital and expense budget targets.
6. Responsible for electrical expertise in single/multiple areas of the plant.
7. Responsible for maintaining the plant's high voltage electrical distribution.
8. Responsible for developing and implementing a yearly plan to meet the Business Plan objectives in the areas of safety, quality, production/productivity and maintenance support for their departments.
9. Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
10. Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and scopes of work for project implementation and provide the necessary information/project documentation and training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
Relocation provided if needed.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org