Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
City: Santa Clara
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2110266202
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated Sr. Electrical Engineer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Clara, CA.
This is a long-term contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Work closely with a small team of IC designers and perform original, transistor level, physical design of CMOS, and BiCMOS circuits or test and measurement applications.
- Responsibilities will span from cell-level up through full-chip assembly.
- Looking for strength on layout side - someone that can push polygons reasonably well.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in IC layout design, with 5+ years of experience in analog and/or mixed-signal design.
- 5 years of experience with Cadence tools, including Virtuoso and Virtuoso-XL layout.
- Familiarity with analog design in modern sub-micron CMOS (65nm and smaller) processes is a must.
- Experience with BiCMOS is a plus as is experience with 32nm and newer technologies.
- Experience with FinFET technologies is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork stills are required as you will work directly with design engineers and other mask designers. Experience with high-speed circuits operating in the multi-GHz range is a strong plus.
- Flexibility, a willingness to learn and experience with modern EDA tools are a must.
- Shell programming, writing SKILL code or other task automation skills are highly desired.
- Note: Digital library based physical design alone is insufficient experience for this position.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.