Viewing Job - Senior Electrical Engineer [EB-1940677095]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Electrical Engineer:
- OEM Vehicle Integration, understanding Vehicle power systems and schematics.
- Ability to read Schematics and interpret.
- Electrical Automotive Troubleshooting. Ability to identify shorts / opens and grounding / power issues.
- General knowledge of mechanical design for mounting and fastening Electrical Equipment.
- System Design high level, Purchased electrical components integrated into the system, into other systems, and into the vehicle.
- Review requirements for device and select fusing for device and the appropriate wire for the fuse size.
- Responsible for electrical concept for our customers
- Responsible for ensuring the electrical design is correct
- Support in creating and maintaining electrical best practices
- Power mode. Review device requirements for correct power for the device ignition, powered at all times, timer / voltage cutoff, etc.
- Harness Design and Integration into a System.
- Support in the development of the electrical engineering team
- Responsible for driving collaboration with our strategic partners to ensure effective solutions
- Must be familiar with harness protection, securing, and routing practices.
- Ability to understand customer wants and translate them into a functioning system.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSEE) from a four-year college or university
- This position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, and 3D CAD (SolidWorks preferred) modeling
- 10+ years’ experience
- candidate must have hands-on experience and knowledge of automotive electrical systems
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.