A world leading innovator in materials science has an opening for a Senior Electrical Controls Engineer.
The major focus for this position is on electrical and controls equipment design and build, software design, control system specifications, implementation and testing for equipment engineered for specific processes, as well as upgrades to improve existing equipment performance as well as processes.
- Average of 50% travel, both domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering OR Computer / Software Engineering or equivalent technical degree with focus on Controls, Electrical and Software Engineering
Required Years and Area of Experience:
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT Bruce Weaver AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 - 5 years of relevant control engineering experience (Allen Bradley PLC experience preferred)
- Integration of PLC controls systems
- Ability to write and program software (HMI and ladder logic)
- Closed Loop Servo Control Systems
- Broad manufacturing and engineering experience
- Ability to design and run tests to ensure controls and software meet specifications
- Project leadership (scope to implementation)
- Track record of delivering results.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; ability to work across various divisions, groups & cultures