endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a $30B global leader. Shape the organizational HR Infrastructure and leave a "mark"
Senior Director Human Resources
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a critical member to the business as a strategic Human Resource (HR) business leader to provide partnership and consultation to leadership, improve the quality of business decisions while driving business value within the Business. You will shape the business transformation while building organizational capability, leadership strength, and enhance our performance culture.
Additionally, you will shape the organization infrastructure based on a deep understanding of the market/business and drive quality of HR best practices across the organization, while translating strategic business objectives into an effective people strategy.
You are responsible for
In partnership with your North America Leaders, serve as a primary interface for all people-related topics with the business
- Developing, implementing, and leading the key business & people strategies
- Using diagnostics skills, business insight and customer relations to identify, articulate and deliver value proposition at the senior management level
- Deep partnering with and influencing the business area on HR needs to enable the delivery of the business strategy and financials
- Identify critical (future) capability gaps in the North America organization and develop and implement actions to close them through the entire range of HR tools and programs, e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning
- Build a bench strength of highly capable talents (internal/external) for business-critical roles, leveraging complex and dynamic information from a diverse range of internal/external sources in response to business challenges and in line with innovation, growth and talent pipeline demands
- Driving the people elements of transformation and change as we further evolve into a total solutions business
- Advising with the Center of Expertise’ to meet the particular business needs and acting as an effective leader of the HR Operating Model
- Leading culture and change management and supporting the transformation across the company to become in line with Business System
- Deliver on key acquisitions as well as major organizational change initiatives, collaborating closely with all to ensure maximum success for our people & business
- Leverage matrix by routinely sharing knowledge and best practices with HR peers across the organization
- Continuously enhance the capabilities of senior leadership through partnership and targeted talent programs, establishing credibility and sound rationale to build their full commitment to ownership of people topics
You are a part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, or business)
- 12+ years of extensive experience in Human Resources with proven progressive HRBP & HR strategic responsibilities within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles, systems, and procedures
- Track record of managing complex strategically important projects involving stakeholders across business functions
- Developing and activating strategic people plans through business transformation processes in fast-changing, global and complex organizations
- Highly flexible, agile, collaborative, and effective at leading and delivering on business imperatives in a high-change, high-growth environment
- Leadership experience and managing global stakeholders across diverse teams
- Planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects/programs by partnering, advising and influencing the business area on people & HR needs
- Clear and strategic thinker with excellent knowledge in change management, organizational design, talent performance management to bring innovation to the organization
- Business acumen paired with a hands-on mentality and the ability to match business needs with HR deliverables
- Analytical and data-driven, with ability to integrate complex data into insights to create future-focused, high-impact people business strategies
- Excellent communicator, with experience in consulting, engaging and influencing senior business leaders
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.