Profitable, and recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers, our 80-year old client is also in Forbes America’s Largest Private Companies Top 100. With a geographic presence in 16 states and over 23,000 team members, they take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
As the Sr. Director, Digital Product Management, you will be an integral part of the newly assembled omnichannel team, charged with doubling eCommerce sales in the next five years, thus enabling the company to go public.
You and your sizeable team will be responsible for shaping how the company leverages digital capabilities and customer insights to serve customers and drive sales. Working to identify and analyze the most significant digital opportunities, you will develop and populate a product roadmap to pursue those opportunities, with responsibility for defining, designing, and driving the development and management of the features and functionality of the Digital experiences. This extraordinarily unique and cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology. You will also:
- Build the product management and user experience practice within the Omni-Channel team.
- Standardize the administration of the product management practice. Develop documents and artifacts to support product management, such as product backlog, product roadmap, and KPI dashboards.
- Articulate relationships and interdependencies of the individual product roadmaps to build a logically sequenced roadmap that meets business goals and timelines.
- Ensures the use of analytics, testing, research, and competitive analysis to build a business case for proposed product release(s).
- Ensures an on-going assessment of industry trends and customer needs by leveraging customer insights, industry research, consumer research, and professional networking.
- Identify 3rd party vendors, products, and services required to support the roadmap. Drive evaluation and on-boarding process of these partners.
- Build, develop, and mentor first-class product management, usability, and user acceptance teams.
- Create strong working relationships with teams across the organization to consult on new capabilities and socialize the product management team's priorities to gain alignment on the introduction of new features/products.
- Train staff and broader eCommerce/Omnichannel teams on expected product management actions and participation.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive critical product decisions. Align closely with IT for managing release delivery schedules; thoroughly understand the agile development cycle.
- Help foster a culture of continuous learning/test and react/fail fast mentality throughout the department.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships with internal/external business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize objectives.
- Lead staff that is adaptable to the changing needs in a fast-growth and entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead by example and model a passion for the business; demonstrate a proactive and solution-oriented style.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate professionally, effectively, and ethically as an individual contributor and member of a team.
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines.
- Work with eCommerce merchandising software, including Websphere and Coremetrics.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- At least ten years of experience in the eCommerce or Omni-Channel environment.
- At least five years of management experience.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and administering product management in an eCommerce/omnichannel retail environment.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and administering a usability practice within an eCommerce or omnichannel retail environment.
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/ADD Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
Other Benefits & Amenities
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Programs
- Merchandise Discount
- On-site Starbucks
- Gym facility
- Football field