Position: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Halo Labs is a fast-growing life science tools company developing and selling innovative tools for drug product stability, purity, and quality analysis. We work directly with world leading biotechnologists and biopharmaceutical companies solving drug product quality problems. We are looking for an experienced, talented Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop and drive the multichannel digital marketing strategy and be a critical contributor to the marketing organization.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience working fast in an agile organization across a multitude of digital channels including web, email, search, and social to meet lead generation goals and improve corporate branding and mind share. This candidate will be highly analytical to drive strong marketing programs and improve marketing operations efficiencies.
This position will be located at our office in Burlingame, CA and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Build integrated digital channel strategies and execute to support revenue goals and business objectives
- Manage marketing automation systems with integration to Salesforce
- Develop, drive and optimize PPC, SEM, and SEO programs to increase lead generation and traffic
- Lead and execute digital campaigns including marketing tactics such landing pages and emails with internal teams and external agencies to support global marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing automation strategies and nurture programs to increase funnel velocity and improve conversion rates
- Oversee all digital programs from creation through to execution, analysis and reporting
- Support social media efforts and campaigns
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing with responsibilities to achieve increasing audience size, sales/revenue, and engagement
- 2+ years web analytics using Google Analytics
- 2+ years hands-on experience with marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Sharpspring, etc.)
- Success creating and implementing organic search strategies to increase Google search ranking and drive organic search traffic, and Google Ads strategies to increase traffic and improve brand awareness
- Experience in marketing automation integration with Salesforce
- Ability to travel as needed domestically
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or marketing
- Digital marketing experience within the biotechnology space for capital equipment
- Marketo administrator-level experience
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Google Ad certifications
- Hubspot Certified Expert
- Experience with other marketing automation or CRM platforms