The US Regulatory Technology team within COT IT builds applications that enable our users to manage client compliance with Conduct Programs, KYC and Client On boarding.
Delivery of clients’ needs for automation centered on business processes using POCs and project implementation phase.
This role is seeking a senior developer who will work with team members to provide enhancements in a fast paced environment. Developer will be able to write agile stories and should be able to interact with other team members in New York, London, Toronto & Pune. Development Experience in Blue Prism Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) tools/technologies for automation, in addition to working knowledge in .NET/C#. The selected candidate also ideally comes with experience in a challenging and demanding environment across a variety of projects ranging from small, one man teams to larger multi-regional initiatives.
- Blue Prism developer responsible for end to end design and development of business Objects and processes for both web based and windows based applications, including MS Office Tools.
- Adopt in robotic process automation from requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation
- Interface with RPA Configurator and Controllers for code deployment and support
- Develop & enhance C#/.Net applications with RPA for VOB
- Worked with Microsoft SQL Database schema and queries
- Ability to write complex SQL Queries and stored procedures
- Develop and interface with web services.
- Prepare Functional/Technical Design as required
- Generate reports online and in csv format
- Ability to work with XML and JSON files
- Unit testing
- System integration testing
- Support of and assistance with user acceptance testing
- Preparation & support of implementations for delivery
- Liaison with IT Infrastructure and other IT application teams as required
- Maintain system, operational, helpdesk documentation: Support procedures, development specifications, User FAQ’s etc
- Post-Implementation Support
- Blue Prism Development Experience
- BP Certification is a Must have
- Proven Agile Development Experience
- Build .NET based Web Applications using C#/.Net
- Ability to process XML & JSON files and web services.
- Knowledge of MS SQL database / Link DB
- SQL developer tools (RAPD SQL / TOAD / ERWIN)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Python Experience
- BI Reporting Tools (Qlikview)
- Defect Tracking and managing. (Jira)
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) tools like Jenkins, G3
Familiarity with Test Automation tools