endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is partnered with an industry leading organization to fill a Senior Design Engineer opportunity. This individual will work within an established engineering team and will be responsible for new product development as well as design of core company products. We’re looking for a Senior Designer with strong hands-on design experience who can work within a collaborative team environment.
- Work as Lead Engineer on design projects responsible for translating customer problems into new product design solutions.
- Responsible for creating customer quotes for their components.
- Own the validation of the solution of the customer components from start to finish, including cost, fit, function, and timing.
- Develop and contribute to new technologies, systems, tools, and products that will enhance the company’s growth and capability.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Engineers to incorporate new products.
- Assist with the manufacturing and development process necessary to produce, enhance, and improve products.
- Regularly communicate with management on the status and progress of projects and product designs.
- Experience working with CAD design.
- Proficiency within Solidworks is strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience mentoring junior level team members is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- BS in Engineering is preferred; company will consider a combination of education and experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.