Viewing Job - Senior Data Engineer [EB-1687005051]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!A Fortune 500 Supply Chain Organization is adding a Senior Data Engineer due to growth within their Corporate IT group. The Senior Data Engineer will need to be able to work within a variety of industries, they will be seen as the Systems Expert and have an opportunity for upward mobility in the local data center.
- Interpret the business logic required to turn a complex idea into a sustainable value add process.
- Ensures the data is usable and viable with near real-time reporting, delivering solutions to the problems presented.
- Expert of data structures specific to Transportation and Warehouse operating systems and demonstrate how to turn this data into a concrete value-add for the business.
- Interface with customers
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 6 years experience in Applied Project(s), data extraction, transformation & loading, and agile development
- working in a cloud environment
- Experience using tools like: ETL tools (Alteryx or SSIS) and Data manipulation tools (SQL) Object-oriented development stacks (.net)
- Exposure to the development of predictive analytic solutions using predictive analytics tools like: Alteryx, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau preferred