Senior Data AnalystOur Client in Edmonton is looking for a Senior Data Analyst that will Analyze data to establish best fit for use by the Data Science team as data sources for machine learning model development.
- Build processes for optimal extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of data sources. Maintain the data pipeline processes to manage the flow of data from source to the analytic models and the flow of model outcomes to target destinations.
- Develop data models and capture metadata associated with model solutions.
- Establish and maintain a model deployment platform, working in partnership with Information Management and the data science team.
- Analyze potential impacts of system architecture and infrastructure changes on data science solutions, working in collaboration with Business Intelligence Analysts, Business Analysts and IT teams.
- Establish, maintain and adhere to processes and standards for model deployment.
- Define, implement and manage monitoring processes for production models, including visualization solutions.
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economics or Engineering
- A Bachelor Degree with relevant experience will also be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience in machine learning concepts or applied research in a related field.
- Knowledge of model deployment strategies such as shadow and Canary.
- Experience with processing modeling, data modeling, governance/process documentation and the tools used to model these concepts.
- Experience with ETL processes and tools (e.g. DataStage, SSIS, Attunity).
- Experience in a statistical programming language (Python, SAS, R, SPSS)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, visualization and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms while working closely with end-users and executives.
To apply, please email your resume to Shamir Ramji, and Aapar Sandhu. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!