The Senior Manager, Customer Experience will lead customer service operations including contact center and support staff. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading Company's overall customer experience strategy and working cross-functionally to drive its success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU NEED
- Employ people, processes and technology to transform Client's customer experience team from a traditional call center model to a highly evolved customer experience profit center.
- Own the customer experience by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations, improving systems and processes and managing staff.
- Provides end-to-end leadership of the Customer Experience function from hiring, training, oversight and improvement of key performance indicators, management of call center software, performance monitoring, agent and Supervisor development and mentoring, and post call customer satisfaction surveys.
- Establish comprehensive metrics and reports to support the customer experience team in the attainment of key performance indicators (e.g. first call resolution)
- Plans and coordinates the activities of the Customer Experience Center with other functions within the division to insure prompt and accurate customer deliveries and problem resolution.
- Collaborates with internal staff regarding industry best practices for quality monitoring, training, and coaching, hours of operation and communication to customers and other functions within the Division.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business or related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in strategic customer experience leadership
- 7-10 years of management experience
- Demonstrates ability to plan and organize projects including schedules, budgets, and project deliverables
- Experience in collecting and presenting statistical data and also converting into reports.
- Ability to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Experience providing excellent customer service and solving complaints.
- Supply chain and manufacturing experience a plus.
Relocation Assistance, 25% Bonus PotentialClick here to apply online