Senior Customer Account Manager
Our client, a growing specialty services provider in Charlotte is seeking a Customer Account Manager to join their team
About the Role: The ideal candidate will be ready to take ownership of existing relationships and immediately integrate into daily operations. Expected outcomes in this role include exceeding customer expectations and expanding business with current clients.
- Establish and maintain contact with representatives for assigned account portfolio
- Work with administrative team to ensure compliance with all client contract and insurance requirements
- Manage and delegate the start and completion of projects
- Communicate with customers regarding project details and schedule
- Along with Project Manager, provide all required project check-ins and documentation
- Assist with Accounts Receivables for account portfolio
- Work with marketing team to expand business within account portfolio
- Strong MS Office experience
About You: For success in this role, you will need strong communication and organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Their industry is emergency based so a flexible schedule is a must. Ideal candidates will have 3 – 10 years of relevant experience and the motivation to take their career to the next level.
Salary of $50K to $80 K plus excellent benefits
Click here to apply online