Senior Accountant - Manufacturing - Aurora, Colorado
Our client located in Aurora Colorado has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with Cost Experience. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits.
Who: Large International Company
What: Senior Accountant
When: Immediate Need
Where: Aurora, Colorado
Salary: Up to $80k + incentives and excellent benefits
Duties will include the following:
If you are interested, please email your resume to Andree Frost, firstname.lastname@example.org.Thanks,Andree[[System.Current_User_Email_Signature]]Click here to apply online
- Performing accounting functions consisting of balance sheet reconciliations and labor reporting.
- Monitoring key metrics including operating efficiency, demand fulfillment and supply.
- Ability to generate complex financial models for forecasting and analysis of trends
- Collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Minimum of 5 solid years of Accounting/Cost Accounting in a multi-step manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic preferred
- MBA strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and ERP Experience
- Base salary $80K plus Excellent Benefits