Senior Corporate Accountant
Our growing client has an immediate need to add a Senior Corporate Accountant to their team.Responsibilities:
• Perform and support monthly close and year end close process duties.
• Preparation, maintenance and booking of journal entries, general ledger accounts and transactions.
• Perform monthly account reconciliations as assigned to analyze, review, research and resolve discrepancies.
• Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
• Training and reviewing work product of staff accountant
• Maintain compliance with local, state and federal reporting requirements
• Maintain accurate, timely and well-organized computer and paper files and supporting documentation for areas of responsibility.
• Identify, develop, implement and maintain systems, policies and procedures to promote appropriate internal controls, best practices and efficient and cost-effective processes.
• Assist staff, management and internal/external partners with issues resolution.
• Monitor areas of responsibility on a continual basis to identify process and efficiency improvements (e.g., automation).
• Assist with annual financial audit by providing support for items selected by external auditors and analysis.
• Meet departmental goals and expectations and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Oversee area of responsibility in a manner consistent with the Mission and Values of the Company. Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree (B.S. or equivalent) in Accounting.
• Minimum of 4 years’ progressive accounting experience.
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups and handling large amounts of data) required.
• Must be comfortable working in a high volume, data-intensive environment.
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus. Our client offers a competitive base salary and full benefits, (Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401k)Qualified candidates
that meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to William
at email@example.comClick here to apply online