Senior Corporate AccountantOur client has an immediate need for a Senior Corporate Accountant
- Posts monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- Reviews accounts for reasonableness and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares journal entries, performs account reconciliations and analysis, and prepares schedules and general ledger accounts for internal and external reporting and external auditors for assigned areas.
- Researches / resolves un-reconciled amounts on a timely basis.
- Reviews / reporting of G/L and other statistical information for internal managerial reports.
- May prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsible for financial planning, cash flow management, monthly and annual reporting and analysis.
- Assists with preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Assists with SOX documentation and testing for assigned processes.
- Works with various groups and functions to facilitate continuous process improvement.
- Assists in implementing appropriate accounting practices and internal controls.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and 5 or more years of experience
- CPA or CPA track preferred
- Broad knowledge of financial transaction flows and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Solid understanding of financial closing process and monthly and quarterly cycles.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent time management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Experience with SEC reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance a plus.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and relevant systems technology.
Qualified candidates that would like to be considered for this great opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ind 123 SFGAClick here to apply online