endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer - Logistics
World Class Supply Chain Organization seeking a Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer for an entrepreneurial role within a manufacturing & distribution site. This role will be responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design Transportation and Route Optimization in current and future operations.
- Collects data and performs statistical analysis Maps and documents processes
- Recommends and implements process improvement
- Applies company methodologies and tools to design transportation operations
- Establishes and implements performance measures
- Conducts Supply Chain analyzes Redesigns logistics processes Supports business development and creates efficient designs and solutions
- Determines efficient utilization of resources by analyzing driver and equipment utilization charts
- Assists the Operations Managers to implement efficient and competitive solutions Manages small and medium size projects
- Applies Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Statistical Process Controls (SPC) tools
- Assists in the development and delivery of presentations to customers as part of the sales team effort
- Bachelor's degree, Logistics, Management, or Industrial Engineering or 8 (eight) years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of related experience
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text
- Advanced Level skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot Charts, queries, custom functions, data management and analysis
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- American Production Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification is preferred
- Mapping analysis tools, preferred
- Visual Basic Admin. (VBA) / Sequential Query Language (SQL)