Our client, located in Central Florida, just north of Orlando, has an immediate opening for a Senior Construction Project Manager. Experience in Hospital Construction, ground up and renovation would be a huge plus.
- Works with Preconstruction to prepare scope of work, cost estimate, cash flow, schedule & critical milestones and risk identification at GMP delivery;
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers by exceeding their requirements and expectations, promoting strategic partnerships. Is a thoughtful problem solver who adds value to our customer’s projects;
- Leads project delivery team, Architects, Engineers and Owners, providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals. Conducts weekly formal meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with contract documents requirements;
- Use Red Team for all functions such as meeting agenda, minutes, written reports, correspondence, RFIs, submittals, notices, changes, subcontracts and photos per company policy.
- When necessary, creates action plans for schedule, subcontractor and budget recovery;
- Change and contingency management; Assesses change requests to determine validity, impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk; Guard against unreasonable change pricing or claims from subs.
- Contribute to company strategic plan by contributing ideas and making recommendations to constant improve and grow the company;
- Monthly forecasting job costs, submit cost to complete for each project; initiating corrective actions when needed;
- Identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans to reduce or eliminate project risks;
- Develops new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related field of study.
- At least 10 years of combined progressive experience in a Project Manager role, including at least four years at the senior PM level
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to handle numerous challenges, solve complex problems and motivate others.
- Understanding of construction trade software including Red Team, Prolog, Primavera, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to negotiate with clients and subcontractors
- Experience with hospital/healthcare and/or schools/institutions highly preferred
- Experience with $2M to $20M in size projects preferred
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online