Senior Construction Project Coordinator
Are you a senior project coordinator looking to join a growing healthcare organization? We are looking for someone to develop, manage and track progress for construction and engineer projects within the organization.
- Implement projects large and small by coordinating activities across all necessary functional areas.
- Work with the team to manage updates, milestones and maintain timeline.
- Liaison between subcontractors and suppliers, managing workorders, invoices and payment.
- Ensure project files are kept up-to-date and communicated to key stakeholders.
- At least 10 years of healthcare experience managing multi-million dollar projects.
- Competitive salary
- 6 week PTO
- 6 weeks of extended illness
- 401K starts day 1, matches at 6 months
- Medical, Dental, Life after 30 days
- Medical is low deductible, low copay Blue Cross Preferred Plan!
Please contact Nick Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890 for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.