As the Senior Compliance Engineer, you will develop, manage, and conduct regulatory and compliance-related analysis for HVAC/R products, with the key focus on test standards, compliance testing, regulatory strategy, and support on product design and development work.
Click here to apply online
- Conduct independent research, studies, reviews, and analysis supporting regulatory and technical projects.
- Prepare and submit regulatory documents to Federal and state-level regulatory agencies.
- Participate in AHRI, UL, DOE, EPA-sponsored committees as an active member representing the organization.
- Stay abreast of all upcoming changes to Product Safety and Compliance regulations and standards to ensure the organization is meeting all current requirements for new and legacy products.
- Work with Product Development engineers to develop compliance plans by researching, analyzing, selecting, and applying compliance related requirements to Ompany's Products; Help the team navigate on upcoming standards changes.
- Assist Customers and Sales team on Regulatory related topics and provide guidance on applicability of standards for Company's products.
- Knowledge of safety agency (UL, CSA, Intertek, etc.) operations, requirements, and compliance testing.
- Interface with safety agencies so that the products can be formally tested and certified to meet designated requirements.
- Manage third-party audit testing for various products and help ensure compliance of our products.
- Learn and follow company procedures and standards.
- Must be self-motivated and able to drive projects to completion.
- Will manage multiple projects/tasks including schedule and goal management.
- Will support regulatory/compliance tasks for multi-stage product development projects.
- Document best practices for use by peers.
- Identify/create new engineering tools to increase efficiency.
- Employee will be located in Atlanta, GA with the expectation that they may have to travel 5-10% of their time.