As the world’s global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, our client is reinventing how the world builds to make it greener and smarter for all. Supported by a 70,000 strong global team spread across 70 markets and four business segments, they are committed to becoming a net zero company. To do so, they need world-class talent to join their team. People who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture.
This will be a hybrid position and can be located at any of the following locations in the US: Chicago, IL; Dundee, MI; Saugus, MA; Addison, TX; Greenbelt, MD. We are open to considering other locations within the US that are within a commutable distance from one of our main offices.
The Senior Compensation and Mobility Analyst plans, manages and executes broad-based compensation programs and projects. They will provide technical/analytical consultation and expertise for creating new compensation plans and making changes to existing ones (i.e., salary ranges, short-term incentive programs, titling structures, market pricing, etc.).
• Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
• Provides day-to-day consultation, analysis, and input to compensation strategy, policies and procedures.
• Perform analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and creates compensation models, reports and analysis used to analyze and support the appropriate compensation philosophy of the organization.
• Makes recommendations for pay adjustments.
• Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies and uses competitive market data and knowledge of trends to participate in the design, development, execution, and administration of compensation covering all total compensation components.
• Collaborates with HR colleagues and managers on compensation related solutions while ensuring the confidentiality and security of all internal and external compensation data.
• Oversees the evaluation and audit of jobs to ensure correct FLSA status and compliance with all Department of Labor regulations.
• Keeps apprised of federal, state, provincial and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure compliance in the United States and advises of any potential implication to company programs and policies.
• Participates in and coordinates the implementation and communication of compensation plans and initiatives.
• Manages compensation related projects, including but not limited to, annual merit and bonus process, benchmarking of HR policies, levelling of jobs.
• Participate in salary surveys. Load survey data into market data management spreadsheet and update as needed.
• Work with and support the Mobility group by acting as a backup as needed.
• Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or other related discipline or equivalent years of experience required.
• Masters/MBA preferred
• At least 5 years of experience in Compensation and/or Human Resources field or relevant experience
• Experience in Mobility is a plus
• Experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), familiarity with HRIS operating software (SuccessFactors) and Google Workspace
• Excellent verbal and written communication, project management and organizational skills
• Must be detailed oriented with proven, excellent quantitative analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as needed
• Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment
• Must be able to travel up to 5%
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
• Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Dress for your day policy
• Holistic health & well-being programs for physical, mental/emotional and financial health with access to resources and benefits to help focus on staying well through education and prevention
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance coverage
• Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent Care
• Vision and other voluntary benefits and discounts
• Retirement Savings – Choose from 401(k) pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax savings
• Paid Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
• Educational Assistance Program