Senior Commercial Real Estate Accountant - Roswell/AlpharettaOur client in Metro Atlanta has a need for a commercial real estate accountant at their corporate office. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits. In this role you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports by applying the principles of accounting to analyze and compile financial data. Who: Strong Stable Commercial Real Estate PowerhouseWhat: Senior Commercial Real Estate AccountantWhen: Immediate NeedWhere: Roswell/AlpharettaWhy: GrowthSalary: $80k +/-Duties:
Requirements (Experience, Education, Competencies): Experience Minimum of three to five years of experience in General Ledger and Real Estate accounting is required. Education & Training Accounting degree from a university or college accredited through a Regional Accrediting Association. Software Experience Strong computer aptitude with excellent Excel skills; Accounting Software knowledge of MRI(Preferred), Yardi, and/or Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains.Click here to apply online
- Monthly close of corporate general ledgers for multiple companies, including the consolidation of corporate entities’ financial statements. Prepare and maintain general ledger account and reconciliation files.
- Prepare and review monthly financial statement reports and variance reporting.
- Prepare monthly client invoices and billings, review outstanding accounts receivable balances and follow up on past due accounts.
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts and statements.
- Review and approve corporate vendor invoices.
- Prepare weekly Cash Memo & daily cash verification as well as complete wire transfers as required.
- Assist with preparation of client information for all tax returns and audits related to corporate entities with our external auditors and tax preparers.
- Maintain asset schedules & prepare monthly depreciation entries.
- File Annual Reports and Business Licenses
- Assist with commercial insurance requirements.
- Assist with yearly budget preparation and quarterly reforecast budget process.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly company reports.
- Assist with Company Human Resource functions, including Payroll.
- Other duties as assigned.