Senior Commercial Property Accountant
This rewarding position will appeal to an accounting professional who possesses full-cycle experience, exceptional communication and comprehension skills, paired with a professional and highly self-motivated demeanor.
My client is a privately held organization in the real estate sector, with a strong reputation for building relationships and providing their clients with expertise in their field. With a commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics, they attract a team of highly trained and committed staff.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including account reconciliations, reviews and adjustments;
- Posting transactions to sub-ledgers;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual government filings;
- Manage cash requirements and distribution;
- Assist in the annual budgeting process;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for monthly variance analysis;
- Work with external sources for audit and review processes;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum of 6 years full-cycle commercial property accounting experience;
- Post-secondary education in Accounting/Finance or a related field;
- Exceptionally strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency; Yardi software experience is highly desirable;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as cooperatively as a team-member.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!