Senior Client Service Associate
We are currently ion search of a Senior Client Service Associate (CSA) for our client in Metairie, LA. The CSA will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution.
- Responds to routine client requests via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Monitors daily custodial alerts including cash management, account updates, trading, etc. and resolves accordingly
- Records client inquires including service changes, new account opening, money movement, trading, etc. in CRM
- Prepares custodian paperwork, facilitate account updates and communicates with clients on status
- Meets regularly with relationship managers and associate wealth advisors to prioritize workload, provides timely updates on client service items and escalates potential issues when appropriate
- Assists with preparation of meeting presentation materials, documents meeting follow-up and takes ownership of specific operational related tasks
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals a plus; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)