Now is an exciting time to join Strivant Health!
We recently secured new Physician Revenue Cycle clients and expect additional new business in the near future! This provides rapid career development for those self-motivated, ambitious and driven individuals.
Does this describe you?
- Strategic compass– A love of defining, developing and executing vision and strategy
- Open minded - We value opinions! Be a part of knowledge sharing and open to new ideas!
- Leadership attitude - Inspire a highly-motivated team
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about mentoring relationships and providing quality services. You will be client and team centric and enjoy working in a fast paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment, as well as great communication and leadership skills.
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
BENEFITS: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, and 401(k).
TITLE: Senior Client Executive - Physician Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
LOCATION: This position is based at our Strivant Health operations headquarters: 7851 West 185th Street, Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60477. This is not a remote position.
HOURS: Standard business, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full Time, exempt, benefits eligible
This position has executive responsibility for the operational and financial performance of a defined client base. The position will proactively manage the relationship through understanding the client's needs, financial performance and utilize this information to establish a partnership between organizations. Specific responsibilities include identification of potential operational gaps adversely impacting financial performance though assessment of customer metrics and trends. On a consistent basis, improve our relationships through consistent and clear communication focusing on diplomatic resolution of issues related to the revenue cycle management functions between Strivant Health and the assigned clients. The Senior Client Executive works in partnership with Strivant Health leaders and team members to support the delivery of services to our clients. This includes setting client expectations and managing timelines, delivering materials, scheduling meetings, responding to customer inquiries, and managing several schedules to allow for optimal resource use. This role will also collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA). This position will execute efficient and cost-effective methods for problem resolution through leadership and personnel management recommendations. The Senior Client Executive may have other Client Management team members or operational team members as direct reports. They influence culture by communicating shared vision and inspiring teams to commit to department plan programs. The SCE develops operational structure and practical action plans providing accountability targets to support the client SLAs. They monitor those accountability systems and team achievements and adjust to optimize resources.
This role combines deep operational knowledge with broad strategic insight. The incumbent must be able to adapt constantly to a fast-changing corporate and external environment. They must possess a mastery of change, to help translate strategic visions into results. This role will ultimately help the business and operations to innovate and grow.
The position identifies and generates sales opportunities with existing clients through additional Strivant Health service offerings. This is a thought leader generate publications and/or presentations, preferably with successful interactions with our clients.
- Manage and direct client communications and Strivant Health service interactions
- Proactive management of the client's financial performance, delivering recommendations and results based upon financial metrics.
- Cultivate & foster positive relationships with physicians, clinicians, and practice administrators for Strivant
- Manage client expectations based upon SLAs and effective decision making. Create and manage contract timelines, ensuring that all contracted SLAs and materials are delivered in a timely manner. Monitor upcoming contract SLA deliverables to ensure compliance with standards.
- Work collaboratively with various departments within Strivant Health to resolve client concerns or requests
- Conduct meetings with Operations and Reporting staff to identify areas of concern and assist in the implementation of workflow changes when necessary.
- Lead cross functional teams in delivering high quality work products under set timelines.
- Clearly defines standards of how their division(s) operate and how the client services are delivered.
- Builds and maintains a high performing team, while developing the next set of leaders.
- Monitor key billing/collection statistics and compare to national/regional/local benchmarks including, but not limited to, net collections, days in A/R, etc.,
- Manage Strivant Health established deliverables and disseminate to key practice members.
- Authoring industry related white papers, articles, or web content with heavy emphasis on client success stories.
- Development and presentation of interactive sessions either web or at industry shows with heavy emphasis on client success stories.
- Schedule events, appointments, and conference calls on many complex calendars.
- Build relationships with clients and respond to client questions and concerns. Screens, directs, and responds to incoming customer calls and inquiries.
- Oversees resources & planning for client go lives and the delivery of contract services, both onsite and offsite.
- Maintain client information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Maintain strong client relationships; address issues/needs delivered by client and provide accurate feedback to both client and Strivant Health departments
- Assist in the delivery of services; facilitates training exercises and partners with internal teams to deliver exceptional client engagement
- Assess opportunities to improve internal workflows; ensure best methods and tools are utilized.
- Analyze cash and aging variances, while providing actionable explanations and work plan to address performance shortfalls
- Manages the development of tactical plans and operating budgets to achieve Strivant’s strategic goals. Monitors and provide feedback on progress toward goals throughout the year.
- Conducts scheduled meetings with clients to communicate identified problems regarding compliance with established procedures and overall work unit effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking forward to reviewing your resumes!Please, no agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred (eg . MPH, MHA, MBA)
- Must have 4 years of "Business to Business" client support experience in Physician RCM, as well as strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- A minimum of 5 years prior supervisory experience including training, mentoring, and coaching staff in a revenue cycle healthcare environment
- A minimum of 5 years of advanced physician revenue cycle performance experience
- Prior experience managing account(s) with up to $20MM in corporate annual revenue, preferred
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, with varying scopes and duration, involving multiple constituents while effectively meeting deadlines required. Must be able to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects.
- Proficient experience in disarming conflict and delivering common resolution.
- Passionate about helping others and can communicate in a direct yet empathetic manner
- Ability to influence & motivate others to take positive steps to change direction to achieve desired outcomes
- Previous experience with medical billing systems required, Euclid, CareTracker, eCW preferred
- Fluent knowledge of entire revenue cycle process required
- Ability to develop ad hoc report analysis from various practice management systems and/or reporting applications
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9/10 and HCPCS codes
- Sharp intelligence of government payers and other commercial/managed care carrier rules and processes in a professional billing environment
- Detailed Revenue Cycle management skills for report interpretation and application to common sense operations.
- Successful financial report interpretation and recommendation for action
- Proven ability to identify potential areas for additional services within current clients
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify/resolve problems and document the outcome
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, self-directed work environment and to adapt to change
- Must be able to work within the confines of internal teamwork while serving as a client advocate.
- Positive outlook towards issues and ability to develop and deliver resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Flexibility, adaptability, and accountability are necessary for optimum client results
- Ability to travel 15% overnight via aircraft or motor vehicles to various business locations.