Title: Senior Calibration Test Technician
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-8531440504
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Senior Calibration Test Technician – RF to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long term contract assignments.
This is a long term at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Test, calibrate and repair precision high frequency electronic test equipment and accessories.
- Clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions in the support of technicians and engineers.
- Evaluates technical design tasks and determines actions required
- Duties involve analysis and new/ customized approaches
- Solves complex problems requiring breadth/ depth of knowledge of technical design processes/ procedures, and many different technologies, tools
- Five years of experience related to the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- Troubleshooting to component level a must.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- RF & Microwave Test experience a must. Ability to communicate constructively with engineers, project managers and technicians throughout the organization is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of operation, troubleshooting and remote control of test & measurement equipment.
- A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Self-motivated to learn new things on your own or through training, and a willingness to teach what you've learned to the rest of the team.
- Conducts test, experiments and problem resolution associated with components and products, must be able to trouble shoot down to the component level.
US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.