Title: Senior Calibration Technician
City: El Segundo
Job Code: EB-1413664772
Tekberry, a leading contract staffing company, is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Sr. Calibration Technician to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in El Segundo, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long term contract assignments.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Support manufactured test equipment (i.e. power meters, frequency counters, pulse generators).
- Testing, calibrating, assembling, and disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through communication, innovations, and application of technical skills.
- Clarify, analyze and develop actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- Prior experience strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least four years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- Requires some education, specialized training/certification, or military experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME, etc.).
- Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Able to demonstrate electronic and mechanical competence.
- Can solve technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.