We are looking for a senior C# developer to grow our team, implement new systems, and augment existing ones.
Agile thinking is at the core of our daily operations. We are always looking for ways to improve these practices to become a better team delivering great products.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic programmer and a Systematic thinker who employs industry best practices in multiple coding languages. They are a team player possessing strong technical skills and can communicate the thinking behind technical decisions to stakeholders
They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Participate and collaborate in various team activities/ceremonies (stand-ups, code reviews, retrospectives, etc.)
- Create clear technical specifications
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients
- Contribute to technical analysis and design of various products
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Proven experience as a senior C# developer (minimum 4 years’ experience)
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with an OO programming language (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
- Experience with the following technologies and tools in our development would be advantageous.
Net core / .Net 5
- Comfortable with Agile practices
- Must be at home in a team environment in terms of communication, peer reviews, guidance/mentoring, etc.
- Be a person that takes ownership of and pride in your work
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Salary: R70 000 per month
Based in Stellenbosch
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201995 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.