Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? At our client, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients' success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
- Implement software features (analyze, design, code, test, document)
- Provide technical support and fix software defects
- Diagnose problems and design a solution
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering
- Knowledge of EM and CEM
- Experience with Qt and Parasolid
- In-depth understanding of C++
- Experience with 3D Modeling and Visualization
- Good understanding of software development tools
- Object oriented software development tools
- Software debugging techniques
- Cross Platform Programming
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Market RelatedBased at:
StellenboschShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201991 subject heading or email body
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .